MPhil (2 Years, 30 C.Hs) – Evening
a) Arabic, Economics, French, International Relation, Persian, Urdu
b) Scholarship will be awarded to the students of Persian
- Master degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with at least 2nd Division.
- Qualifying GRE International /NTS devised GAT-General tests with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.
- Qualifying NUML’s entrance-subject Test/interview.
PhD (3 Years, 18 C.Hs) – Evening
- Arabic, Islamic Studies, Persian, Management Sciences
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students of Persian
- MPhil degree with research (18 years ol education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with at least 3.0 out ol 4.0 CGPA under semester or 1st Division ir annual system.
- Qualifying GRE International / NTS / University devised GAT-Subject tests with score as pei HEC policy at the time of admission.
- Qualifying NUML’s interview.
- Submission of research Proposal.
- Passing of NTS-GAT-General for MPhil and GRE/GAT-Subject for PhD admissions with requisite score will be necessary atthe time of applying for admission. All HEC’s conditions apply.
- Admission form is available of Rs. 800/- by hand from main campus and can also be down loaded from NUML web site www.numl.edu.pk and may be submitted to main campus Academics Branch with bank draft of Rs. 1,000/- in the name of Rector NUML.
- The University will not be obliged to start a programme/course in a particular discipline due to any constraint.
- Last date for receipt of application forms is 28th November 2012.
- Entrance Testfor MPhil will be held on 03 December 2012.
Admissions Open in National University of Modern Languages for 2013
- Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil Leading to PhD in Selected Fields (Phase-ll, Batch-V): Spring-Fall 2013)