Cadet College Kohat Admission 2012
|April 10, 2012||Posted by admin under Education|
Admissions are open in Cadet College Kohat for intermediate (pre-medical and pre-engineering) level under self finance scheme. To get admission, you’ll have to get prospectus or form by paying rupees 550.
Conditions for Admission:
- Age should be 15 to 17 years old.
- Applicants with 70% marks in SSC will be able to take admission to this college. Students with awaiting result will have to produce a confidential letter from head of the school that candidate will be able to secure 70% marks.
- Attested copy of the result card of 9th class must be attached with application form.
- Self finance fee of 200,000 rupees will have to be submitted once at a time of admission.
Written test will be conducted on 20th May 2012 at 10:00 am. Duration of the entrance test will be 3 hours and subjects whose test will be conducted are: Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Date and time of medical and interview will be announced later.
- Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil Leading to PhD in Selected Fields (Phase-ll, Batch-V): Spring-Fall 2013)